so what's the knuckle head currently up to? have a peek after you finish looking around here.

5/11/2005

the eye observes, vol -2

i changed the title of this one after i realized in hindsight (which is somewhat different than "the eyes hindsight" column) that this fit into the column category, well before the column began. so there.

god was PISSED

i may come back and post something again later... but i have to put these up now, because theyre awesome. just before leaving my house this morning, i saw that the sky in the north/northeast/east was looking like a normal morning, but the sky in the south/southwest/west was looking pretty putrid. it wasnt raining yet, but it was scary. i woke em up to tell her that a tornado might be tearing our house up in a few minutes. i think she just went back to bed. just before i got into my car to leave for work, i snapped a couple photos using my PDAs camera. look at how pissed god was:




as i pulled away, the radio told me that the storm was capable of producing quarter sized hail. i didnt see any hail on the way to work, but nonetheless, that scared the poop out of me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That storm hit DeKalb around 6 or so, and it was LOUD and a LOT of rain and woke me up.

That thing takes really impressive pictures for being a PDA.

8:21 AM  
Blogger cold bones said...

Jeez, the EYE. Have you sent this page to everyone and their bro? There are 71 visitors from here who clicked through to UTT.

2:30 PM  
Blogger The EYE said...

i wish that was the case, bones. i think a lot of them were just me... originally i just straight linked the two pics up top from the utt site. probably most hits are from me messing around with html, trying to get it right. ive since copied the pics elsewhere, and im linking them from there. sorry about that, it got me all excited too.

6:41 AM  
Blogger * the L* said...

It's the L!!! Hey, so I finally gave in and signed up for a blog because I wanted to post a reply to yours. but, now that I went and signed up, I forgot the comment I wanted to post. OCOW!

I am not promising any updates to my blog (wow that sounds weird) since I am "old school" (haha) and have my personal page at: http://www.the4thphase.com/laura/laura.htm

maybe once I design an awesome template for my blog, then I will post in it. Or I will just put photos up there. We'll see! =)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.